1. GET AT = imply (ngụ ý, ý nói)
Ex: What exactly are you trying to get at?
2. GET DOWN TO = start to actually do something (bắt đầu nghiêm túc làm việc gì đó)
Ex: It's time to get down to some serious work.
3. GET IN = enter (đi vào)
Ex: How did the burglar get into the house?
4. GET OVER = recover from illness/ disappoint (bình phục, hồi phục)
Ex: Charlie had the flu but he got over it.
5. GET RID OF = eliminate (loại trừ, bỏ đi)
Ex: It's difficult to get rid of old habits.
6. GET AWAY = escape (trốn thoát)
The robbers got away in a black car.